Happy Thanksgiving!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love it! My grandpa used to sell apples
To them

We will be having our usual 2 thanksgiving dinners this year. Yesterday we went over to my parents. I went early and got the ham mom bought in and started prepping the house and my cream of broccoli soup. One of my dads
favorites. My sister and hubby should up from So Cal. and brought some stuff. Katy made her green bean casserole (another favorite dad thing) and brought that over. Seth even showed up. Hes 18 now and out on his own. So it was up in the air. So a nice dinner for all. Dad fell asleep in his chair while we cleaned up.
Saturday we do the bird for us and invite Rob over.

We went with the "we're all in the elderly crowd and have to play it smart (or scaredy cat, take your pick)" program...Oregon, like many other parts of the country, is seeing exponential growth of infection, with more deaths every day now. Hospitals in both urban and rural areas are near, at, or over capacity in ICUs.

One couple, dear close friends, and us...we all four agreed to isolate for two weeks prior, so we could have a small comfortable indoor gathering day together. It was fun.

Back