Giant Compact Articulated Loaders

Will I have to put the grapple in the chip box, or can I leave it on?

My platform measures 95ish"w x 54" front to back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The machine and grapple is right at 102", possibly 103", with the grapple attached.

I've hauled mine sideways on my trailer.

In the woods video , what was the average length, diameter, and species you were dealing with on the wood? What is the width of that machine with those turf friendly tires? I'm impressed with it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was a dead red oak... I don't really know the lengths and diameters off hand, the stump was likely 28" in diameter. When we are cutting up material we either cut it for what the machine can carry, or to fit an area, drop zone, path to the truck, or the truck's bed.

The tires are 13" wide, 24" in diameter and the overall width of the machine is 48". The machine (without the grapple) is 88" long. Perhaps that will give you some dimensions to help make size comparisons to the logs.

That was a dead red oak... I don't really know the lengths and diameters off hand, the stump was likely 28" in diameter. When we are cutting up material we either cut it for what the machine can carry, or to fit an area, drop zone, path to the truck, or the truck's bed.

The tires are 13" wide, 24" in diameter and the overall width of the machine is 48". The machine (without the grapple) is 88" long. Perhaps that will give you some dimensions to help make size comparisons to the logs.

Absolutely.

Thank You.

Thought I would add some more pictures to Wet your whistles over
9_21_16phone 318.jpg
The Duals under 36" wide option
254_A528sidebyside.jpg
Branch Manager Edition 254T next to the Avant 528
20160825_163033.jpg
Just after I snapped this picture, Carl dropped this log :O
scared the Crap out of us - fortunately no damage or injuries :thumbup: lucked out
9_21_16phone 307.jpg
We have machines in stock

You can email or call me anytime for more info and status of machines - and attachments
Dave Nordgaard
President Branch Manager
tnttreeman@topnotchequipment.com

This feature is just one of the reasons I believe,
The BME 254T is superior to all the compact articulating loaders on the US market today.
I have close to 40 hours on the machine now, the oscillation provides so much more traction,
and a much more comfortable ride
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l7vEaleuhLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can email or call me anytime for more info and status of machines - and attachments
Dave Nordgaard
President Branch Manager
tnttreeman@topnotchequipment.com

Was that Ranger Danger locking the pin??

Looks like an awesome machine, would really fill a niche in my operations, but the wife thinks I have enough toys. Crane, 3 big trucks, 2 conehead chippers, wheel loader 2 pickups and a stump grinder but man I need a nifty Lil loader for the tight access jobs......

Bump

the telescopic boom, is especially nice with my 38 special stumper ;), note Kevin Greens Bizarre quad wheel :tard: (hearing good things about it)

Heading to Central Park NY on Tuesday, to do some training with a BME 254T and the BMG . Should get some good removal pictures I hope

BME_38splc.jpg

This machine is the real deal. It has been a blessing and a curse. The blessing is we use it on 95% of the jobs. The curse is that we have mini skid and a Gehl AL540 that just sit now! If you need one do it all machine, this is the one.

:thumbup:

So I went to NY with a new BME 254T to work with a big company. The central park Job got canceled so we went to a high end golf course

20161011_092633.jpg

Back