BC1400

flushcut

TreeHouser
Anybody interested in my chipper? 2003 BC1400 about 1800 hrs I have it on CL in the Milwaukee, Madison, and Janesville heavy equipment post. I would prefer not to sell it to somebody I know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I try to be. Maybe somebody on here knows somebody who knows somebody who is looking for a bc1400.
It's a long shot but I am getting tired of scam calls and no call backs on CL.

You want to sell to a stranger cuz the machine has problems or cuz the machine is sweet and you don't want to sell a productive machine to a competitor?

Needs bearings and breaks, I have all the parts for the breaks and extra filters air/ fuel but I just don't want to hear about "your old chipper" this and that. A guy can still get more hours out of the bearings but I just want a new machine.

What kind of chipper are you looking at?

I'll pass the work around the Fox Valley and see if there is any interest. A local guy bought our old jalopy .... Maybe someone will buy yours ;-)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cool! A bc1500 with winch. We demoed one and it was very impressive.

New? Have you looked at any brands besides Vermeer?

A demo unit with 150 hrs. I have looked at others but then I would have to deal with L.F. George in Waukesha and from what I have heard their service is a little shady.

I've never head anything good about LF George and my experience with them was not real good either. Vermeer kind of has the best service in the state. And that's why we buy from them.... Even though their products are not always the best.

Bobcat of Janesville has brush bandit. So far they have been good for parts.

Thank you I contacted them and hopefully they will get me a quote soon.
Vermeer does have the best service hands down. I randomly get a call from my sales rep saying he will be in the area doing a demo and if I needed anything like knives or teeth that he will deliver to save on shipping.

7e6VVCl.jpg

Back