Where's Spellerfelller??

Didn't someone on here donate soe gear to him? if so would they have his other contact details and be able to call or send him a letter? I am worried about him as I found all the questions that he asked really good and helpful for a new person.

Is that list really accurate?

It always has been. Just mouse over any name and it tells you what time they were here. That pic was from about 1am my time so not too many online then.

There's a glitch somewhere. I wonder what happened to Adam P?

Wth do I write?

Ask if he can post. Something happened once before and some members couldn't post and just gave up. If that's what it is you just have to rejoin.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, please, write to him!

Even just a postcard...dude, where are you? The TreeHouse Gang wants to know.

Bit hilarious really, all this technology and it's going to take snail mail to get his attention!

Maybe some people don't really "quit" they just get busy with a project or some other change in their life. As for me I am just too swamped during the Spring, Summer and Fall to do much more than just check for threads of interest, then in the winter try to contribute.

This.

Tim

Tim B and Charles Ch74 show up as friends on SF's profile. Where are they? :/:

Still kicking, Sean, thanks for asking. Just working a lot of hours at my normal job, and have little time to post. Lucky really just to get to lurk on the forums at this point in time. Nice to know you are all mostly still here. My situation may not change for quite some time, so I'll probably still be scarce around here, but it's no reflection on all of the nice people on this forum. Just severe time constraints.

Tim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Tim, indeed, time constraints are understandable, just with speller he was new and keen and was about to take on a job with a high lift so having not heard anything at all curiosity and concern kicked in

a stunned apology!

Seven pages later, you guys are amazing! Truly I am touched. Short version: The ash are still standing, and I am alive and well and embarrassed that I put a scare into any one! I am a member of a lot of forums: motorcycling, hunting, bushcrafting, yadda, yadda, and have NEVER experienced an online community like this one. I am shocked and grateful for your care and concern.

Longer version, old irish and Tim hit it on the head: When I'm not pretending to be a tree guy, I run a middle school of about 240 kids. (I'm called the Director, but it's a fancy term for Principal.) To say work has been busy lately is like saying Giselle Bundchen is moderately good looking. As we approach winter break, the mad dash to the finish of the calendar year is taking its toll. Weekends have been equally crazy with events, bad weather for lift rental/tree work, or the siren call of the whitetail. I had a prime late-season spot fall into my lap out of the clear blue a few weeks ago and have been spending any spare time trying to learn the property. I was hopeful I could post up a bowhunting hero shot or two here, but the deerses are NOT cooperating--despite the fact I used my arb gear to get into a giant sycamore I couldn't have accessed any other way!

I promise not to be a stranger, even if the last few ash become a spring project! The Tree House rocks!

Gratefully,
Jeff

I had to google her...

:)

gisele_bundchen_bikini_100710004.jpg

[QUOTE=Spellfeller; I am a member of a lot of forums: motorcycling, hunting, bushcrafting,

What ? Wait.. Theres other forums ?

P.S. glad your not " Bear turds "

Back