Selling.....

TheTreeWiseMen

Redneck Limey
Okey dokey.....I'm doing it, and I have some interested parties who may want to buy what I've built over the last 9 or so years. 2007 International bucket truck with just over 37,000 miles on it, has a Terex boom, Woodsman 15X chipper, 14,000lb dump trailer and a Forway WL 25 articulated loader all up for grabs. Can provide pics to anyone who is interested....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, Butch...I'm done, had enough of running a small business in Nassau county, NY. All I do is worry, stress, fret and pay bills and I've had enough of it.

So what's the plan? Forgive me if I'm being nosy, I'm just at an age where options keep narrowing.
So I wonder what other people might do.

I was sitting in my truck at a stop light at 4PM a couple days ago heading home early from a tree job, watching all of rat race humanity jam around bumper to bumper with anxious looks on their faces, and thinking to myself, this set up is nuts, something is really screwed up. Money is tight, but I'm glad that I can be only an every now and then participant in the folly.

interesting, I live remote, so it is balancing to see other's perspective's on stress and human interactions and how it impacts their decisions on life.

Best thing I ever did was sell. I've been buying and selling some vehicles and toys and don't foresee jumping into any rat race due to selling my tree business.

Congrats Rob.

Small businesses are like boats, the second best day of your life is the day you set up on your own, the best day of your life is the day you sell it.

Come on guys n gals...still for sale, spread the word for me....getting very close to closing with the business side of the sale.

maycock 020.jpg maycock 021.jpg maycock 024.jpg

2007 Woodsman 15x chipper, 140 HP CAT Diesel engine, new main belt, well looked after, auto reverse needs attention. GREAT chipper!

Back