my struggle

Heal up, they can rebuild you! ...for less than a million dollars, man. Hope you get better soon, and make the best decision for your future!

As a climber, I used to secretly wish I had an injury so it would force me out of the trees and into running my tree care business.

The mark of a good athlete is the ability to overcome injury.

I wish you a speedy recovery!

All the best in your recovery first off. Like to hear the story as well.
Keep your gear rings nice in my ears also but do know medical things like that can put one in a bind financial wise.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree with Risky...I hope your healing goes well. If you can hold onto your gear you just might want to climb again.

But...an accident like that can firmly change your mind about what you do and don't want to do. If you are certain you want to liquidate your gear some of us can help you...or if you need to because medical expenses can get huge, we can help you.

You let us know what works best for you.

Szajer, if you've been checking in, you will see that everyone has had positive responses to your struggle.

What we really would like to know and may be able to learn from is how were you injured? Please give us the details.

Yep. I understand. He laid out his request, got a lot of sincere replies and never replied. Definitely strange...hope its not something bad.

Wouldn't be the first man to get seriously messed-up, or worse on the knife table.

Szager?... Where ya at bud?

Holy Smokes! Seems to me it must be a hugely traumatic event for him. Was that 2300 for the climbing gear or did that include the saws too? Any interest in selling the trolley?

Back