The Ferret Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, Conan was a polecat and was basically a bit of a Cimmerian, totally unafraid of anything (although my Jack Russell gave him pause for thought one day) Danny was an albino and looked a bit more like, a Danny if you catch my drift. Both good rabbiters though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And incidentally I had a female ferret called Red Sonja. But the Jack Russell got her fairly early on.

Those Cimmerians did have a way about them....

Never hunted rabbits with a ferret, had lots of beagles though. Always wanted to try ferrets for muskrat. Seems like it'd be fun

I thought I was losing it for a minute. Like I've read this all before. Anyhow my neighbor had two ferrets. They lived in the horse barn. They would come over and scare the hell outta my wife when she would go to start her minivan. They have run away it seems. Neat little critters

when they were castrated their rear scent glands are removed and if they are happy they don't let off their smell. If they did the wife would ring their necks. I do have to say they are one of the best pets I have had and if you train them right they will not bite.

Back