This is the Akimbo

Dave, my buddy added a biner to that temding point that just fits nicely. Down side is you have to remove biner to open it. Up side, less stress on the point and the spring gate will probably survive better.

DMc, to my knowledge you never post pics nor descriptions of any jobs you do. You mention above about speed and long runs, I'd love to hear or see some about your work. :rockon:

LOL, asks Mr. Invisible!

I have posted as much as I'm comfortable with in the past. I do confess to being a bit of a hermit and not liking to be in pictures. On top of that, though I'm still working, I'm old and worn out, not a lot of exciting jobs that would be picture worthy.

I did run up a tree a few times with the new Akimbo after my other post. It works great! Such a nice tool. The tending point appears to work fine with my setup so I will definitely be leaving it as is for now.

If I could text pics to here, I'd be happy to bore y'all to tears with work pics. I describe some jobs or people if I think they might be interesting.

I'd wager I'm at least as worn out as you :P but anyway seeing some before and after pics or maybe some details about the MRS work climbs you're doing I'm sure would be interesting here. As a guy whose been doing it for so long, I'm sure you're not up there muscling anything but likely getting it done about as fast and well as younger folks but using extreme efficiency

`Great pic!

What mountains be those?

What kinda tree? I'll guess cottonwood, but do you have any ash out there?

Do the 'Roots have some snow on top, at least in spots, year round? I loves me some perma snow.

Some years they do, Cory, but what is better than that is that to the west of them, a massive wilderness. If you fly over them and you can see thousands of miles of beautiful, rugged wilderness.

I was planning to drive west through there on the way to Burnham, after visiting Dave and Jim.
Just around the time when the Bear grass is blooming, which is really something.

Hopefully next year.

Back