This is the Akimbo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
now i wait for mcmaster to deliver my bolts. in the order they posted here i have; btewert, cursedvoice, simply arbor, treesandsurf, rskybiz limbrat, southsound, and inbredjed. i think the thing to do is send out 2, one starts on the westcoast, and the other starts with burnham and heads east to dmc and others. IMG_1618.jpg

Simply mesmerizing! Lots of thought went into those bits and pieces.

Totally! I'm very much looking forward to it, Jaime. Let me know when you need contact info and it's convenient to receive it. I'll make sure Dave gets it without wasted time.

I only wish.
My personal economic sitiation sucks right now.
With an unemployed wife and 2 horses, money is tight right now.
No visits to my favourite place for a while.

I'll get there eventually, this is just a momentary thing.
Give it a couple of years and I'll be ok again, money wise.

Still, better to be in love and poor than the opposite:D

I would be interested in getting one over to Euroland.

If one comes this way, can I have a go please? I kno Pete fancied a go and now Stig. How man more would you need to make it doable?

A Plaintive cry from the bottom of the planet...ahhh well, we'll just have to watch and read.
This is shaping up like when the HH first came out. What I read here convinced me to get one, so all you testers just make sure you file detailed reports!
Looking forward to the next phase.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i would love to get it everywhere! at the moment it takes me days or weeks to put a few together by hand:|:. fingers crossed that it tests out well and i dont have to redesign the darn thing again.

Back