This is the Akimbo

im just curious as to how many are gonna need to be break tested for "mass" production. I can respect either route you choose. I'm sure finding a manufacturer like CMI takes a lot of pressure off and liability as well. There is also something to being able to say " I made that", that I fully understand. I've been on the fence for a while about a fully mechanical hitch, but you guys are talking me into it. If Jamie decides to go this route I'm in for a hundred as well. It'll give me an excuse to figure out PayPal.

Ha! Anticipation abounds! Looks like the holidays are coming early this year.

Had a late arriving dinner guest. Let him chew on some rope. Notice, no spring clips.

Attachments

• 20151119_154718-1_resized.jpg
    20151119_154718-1_resized.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 144
Looking fine, Jaime.

I'll tell y'all...this thing works really, really nice. And that's my opinion after a few climbs on an earlier gen version! I'm sure the next gen will be even better.

Seems not, Jer. Especially to us oldsters. More innovation in the last 6-8 years than I saw in the previous 30+. Great times to be a climber.

So indeed, B. Since the internet came about in the 90s developments in this trade has taken off like a giant rocket ship. Things past of science fiction are tools today. It's so amazing.

I always wondered about Jaime's mohawk...
:P

Or for that matter, Paul's English accent with the rural southern US flavoring...:/:

Those both might be slipups made by aliens trying to pass...ya think??

:D

The Akimbo LOOKS Sci-Fi....insert spooky music....roll "The X-Files".

I googled alien devices...images...I found these:

blogger-image--974136717.jpg

blogger-image--592521440.jpg

c667551fba2ffc07b3a7f280ebc2f0f4.jpg.LARGE.png

8ce086e4e1c144aaf3b4c2195e52c7bf.jpg

images

prometheus-alien.jpeg

images

attachment.php

OK...the last one didn't show up....YET.:D

Back