This is the Akimbo

So beautiful. Thank you.
Looking forward to many many more climbs.

47e168b4b09ad48d80aaa92002dfe5c2.jpg

Well, now that the originals have been released, I so so upset I didn't read Jaimes Akimbo thread when it was posted. Usually I am the one with the newest of new because of great sites like this one and other connections throughout the treeworld. To say this is humbling is an understatement.
Jaime? Jaime?

Have all the go fund me akimbos been released?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have all the go fund me akimbos been released?

they have all been shipped! there are still all the people who donated $100 and i will still offer them a discount and first position to buy the RE Akimbo when it releases.

Ok thanks. I'm part of the hundo group. Looking forward to it.

If it will help you hundred dollar folks to endure the wait, I'll gladly post a picture of the 3 that I got last week:P

You ARE one sick SOB, Stig....sadistic mofo you be!!:lol:

(in case mofo is not in your Danish vernacular, it is a pretty bad curse word...:D)

It is.
Like all the other bad curse words........first thing one learns in a language, nicht wahr?

Wow! Awesome!

Hey, Jaime, you didn't by chance have any spare parts made up for when things wear out did you?

2 too cool pictures.

The symmetry of the first one is great, though the tending clevises aren't all lined up the same:whine:

Cory, if you rotate the picture about 5 min in a clockwise direction, symmetry will return. :)

Back