This is the Akimbo

I appreciate your effort Jaime.

Will there be an option for those who are willing to wait to go for the Rock release rather than the locally machined parts?

Very exciting news! Sorry to hear about the stress the situation has created but it is good to hear that you are still in control enough to make this kind of decision.

Keep on as you see fit, Jaime...but never get an ulcer thinking I'm impatient. I doubt any of your other investors want you to feel pressured either.
I can't wait to get it and have great expectations about it:/:, but actually I agree totally with Burnham. Take the time you need:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I appreciate your effort Jaime.

Will there be an option for those who are willing to wait to go for the Rock release rather than the locally machined parts?

im open to whatever. i plan on sending out an email blast to the list of donors to make sure ive got up to date addresses and such. just let me know what you want to do at that point.

Jamie do you think that RE might have one to look over in Baltimore? Kinda like the transporter last year? I know that they are good for giving us a tease and then releasing things a few months later. I'm still kicking myself on the gofundme thing:banghead: X10

im open to whatever. i plan on sending out an email blast to the list of donors to make sure ive got up to date addresses and such. just let me know what you want to do at that point.

I'll take Bigguns if he chooses to wait.

Jamie do you think that RE might have one to look over in Baltimore? Kinda like the transporter last year? I know that they are good for giving us a tease and then releasing things a few months later. I'm still kicking myself on the gofundme thing:banghead: X10
i will be in Baltimore and i will have at least one to show.

Good pic!

How long does it take to assemble one with all the parts right at hand?

the parts you see in the pic are only half of what i need. the other parts are a little more complicated to machine and are still in progress. i dont know how long assembly will take. im sure the more i do the faster ill get ;)

Back