I ran chainsaw in radio...

Magnus

TreeHouser
Just to tell a bit of how crazy it can get...

I ran chainsaw in studio on the local radio station here again..
Never thought I would do that again.
I think I am pretty alone in doing this...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha!

I was there 2009 talking about collecting and asking for help finding a place to have a museum. I found a place and built museum so this was the follow up story and some advertising of the opening sept. 5.
To spice things up I started a saw in Studio as I did last time. It was exiting as there is no telling how the electronic's would react.

I thought the museum was your house! I think it's time to post some more pics sir. How's your back been?

Good stuff, Magnus. Congrats.
My basement has become a museum, er, repository of several tons of assorted "stuff".

I started in bacement, moved out in garage, filled it to the point I could not get in, then moved up part saws and doubbles to attic.
During this time my shop developed and it became hard to go up and down looking for parts all the time so when I got the chance to build museum I jumped on it.

I moved the big bulky ones up there right away. Then shifted so I have parts downstairs in shop and collection upstairs.

I can't display all saws at once so we have themes, starting with Husqvarna theme.
Next is Partner, then Jonsered etc.. I have 687 saws in collection and another 500 or so in parts and doubles.

I post some pic's here from opening day sept 5 so you see how it looks.
I have a thread going about the build, but it doesn't show much.
http://www.chainsawcollectors.se/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=25300

Running saws in a house is one thing...
Running saw in a radio studio is another. Much more exiting as you have no idea how the electronic's react.
The deckers has all kinds of readings, heat, density, dust etc.
The fumes could easily set it off if I ran it a tad longer they said at fire department.
If that would be the case it would be a very expensive 5 sec run.

We cleaned some saws today and set up a bit more signs and prints.
It bugs me a bit I wasn't able to find a 480, that is about the only one not there.

Back