Fassi F455 RA.2.26 Knuckle Boom Crane w/ L214 Jib and radio remote control

redcrane

TreeHouser
Selling an unused year 2014 Fassi F455 RA.2.26 E-Dynamic knuckleboom crane - includes L214 Fly-Jib, radio remote control and swing up legs. Awesome crane!

Price $86,000 USD - Located in Toronto, ON. Worldwide shipping available.

Wow I am surprised it only weighs 13200, wonder what the most compact chassis it could be put on, would be sweet to put it on say an F550. Sneak that sucker in anywhere and wouldn't crack driveways

can you get a NRR in 4x4 as that would be essential. I had an NPR years ago and we got stuck with an empty truck with a chipper behind it on a wet flat lawn

Don't believe so, the only 4X4 flatnose I know of is the Fuso FG140, and those are only rated for 14 500 lbs vs. 18 000.

I know what you mean, we got stuck in some stuid places this year with our NRR. But the handling and the turning radius is just soooo much better than our 550, not even comparable.

yup I was wondering about that, guess it doesn't matter too much what the foot print is if you have no mass to counteract the lever arm. Sweet to dream about though. The biggest downer with my crane is its weight destroying shit

Plus installation. You'll most likely have a toque box/sub frame and rear outriggers to figure in as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Final price drop, $82,000 USD... won't find a better deal anywhere else!

Also available:

2003 HMF 1463 K3 crane with 3 extensions and radio remote control. 32' of horizontal reach and 39'4" of vertical reach. Max lift capacity of 7,700 lbs. Welded at base, needs outrigger cylinders - Some of the hydraulic hoses and seals should be changed, these parts are included. $10,500 USD

2004 HMF 2223 K6 with 6 extensions, radio remote control and winch. 56'5" of horizontal reach and 64' of vertical reach. Max lift capacity of 17,000 lbs. Welded in a few spots. $17,500 USD

Back