Insect and bites

If you have brain damage from injuries incurred during your service, then I apologize profusely.

My VA takes excellent care of me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Freedom , a interesting consequent of some one else scarify. I wander if you will dare to challenges the service of my fallen brother and sisters. Waoh! and some of you dare to question me about dump silly stuff. Is anyone seen this. It is shame .

Jose, my man.
I've never questioned you about anything.
I've tried to tell you in a friendly way ( Or at least what passes for friendly in my neck of the woods) to turn down your act a few notches. Mostly for your own sake, since it doesn't matter a whit to me if you get yourself kicked out of the House for gross insubordination and being an asshat in general.

BTW, I guess you still haven't caught on to the fact that I am not, repeat NOT, American.

I'm just your friendly, neighbourly Danish gentleman:)

Not for much longer if you keep this up, though!

I frigging LOVE that one, Jim.

Except, even my government isn't stupid enough to mistake me for a girl.

Good question. I'd have to take one of those quit addiction training programs that the hospital gives, where you cry and complain about your parents in front of strangers.

I forgot when, I was at the Department of Labor, I was ask for my company p# for a job. I also was inform that I can list a job on there system, even if is only for that particular day. There are some rules but is matter of hire the correct person.

Ants usually go into the calyx (bottom) but not much farther.

Figs go well in oatmeal too. ;)

And so do the grapes in your second picture!

If I get to then first, :lol: I been looking at some videos, I do imagine that somewhere in the world someone loss his live, however dose not cutting so call widow maker, from the top down reduce the chance of dead or even injury less that 50%.

Never mind, I got a better explanation on a different video.

I got the helmet, will be long before I gather all other gear, got few small jobs. I got the book and the DVDs, will be starting on them after ,thinks get stable .

Loss my mother in law, you got no idea what a human been was she, she would help you as much as humanly possible. Kindness was her way, compassion for those that suffer was her view of the world. I can say we loss a great human been.

Back