Insect and bites

You could always look at the rest of the forum, there might even be another thread about it. There is a big bad world outside this little thread !

Ok, MS 201 T C-M about $750.00 with tax. Is that some what the correct cost. I do select the 12" bar. To the best of you knowledge ,Is there any other brand and model that will compete head to head whit this model. One good thing for me is that trere is a dealer 4 mile from my house. That influence my thinking. Still, I ask before I buy.

I would get a 7 inch bar for that saw for pruning.

I think that's too large for pruning Ben. The 5" bar is ideal for the trees that I work on.

Anyways, I'm not sure why you are wanting to move on from your Tanaka Jose? That is by far the best top handle on the market.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know that, there is a husqvarna contender, the T545 XP. I found, a husqvarna dealer and repair qualify delear. However, I got to call to find if they specialized on chainsaws. The question is shitl MS 201 T C-M or T540 XP. Know potatoe or potateo, LOL.

Those are way too long. You're not shopping with the right vendors if those are the only options.

Guide me, in the right direction, I want to read about this, to the best of my knowledge 12" is the smallest bar out here, for a top handle chainsaw pruner. You may have been misled by my writing. Or you know something I do not know.

No surprising there is always opposition to those the think outside the box. Let see, I am reading for to find what make sense at this point. Did not find anything relevant, will try later, got to make A decisions on the new purner, sean to be that husqvarna is good, however not as wood as the stihl professional. Did not know this until I find that there is a arborist and a professional arborist sthil. So I ma go wi the sthil professional after all. No thanks to you. People need to know this thinks arborist vs arborist professional.

You been watching Daniel Murphy Vids again haven't you? :/:

:D

:lol:

I am split, between the sthil and the husqvarna, both have been review as top of the line, well both are. Now I got to call the service dealear for huaqvana to make my desition more difficult. Having service providers put both chainsaws in a perfect choice. Now I got to find fault with in then to narrow the field. Price is not the issue anymore. I set a side the money and the decision to upgrade have been make. Again patatoe or potateo? No a s simple as going with the brand name.

You take the time to repeat the same song, but do not add any knowledge. That was a waist of your time, did not make you a guide. Why to write empty post. It do not make any sence. Contribu, let me find the best choice for me. Fact, I cut buy top of the line on all my tools, however I got some carabines that are climing $12.00 ,because they will perform light duty. Is not price or pride it is durability and performance. The takana di work fine for the price. Now before it get damage, I am reassign it to my ground help. To cut branches. So you see, my process is is not as confusing as some of you think.

The 201TC is a great saw. Can't speak for the husky. I think what the guys are trying to say is there are already a shit ton of threads about these saws in the chainsaw section of the forum

The 201TC is a great saw. Can't speak for the husky. I think what the guys are trying to say is there are already a shit ton of threads about these saws in the chainsaw section of the forum
Agreed - but have to add that there are a shit load of other threads about a ton of other stuff equally as important.
All of which seem to be ignored, letting others waste there time trying to help those who don't help themselves.
I'm out of this circus

Well, it seam logical to read about this chainsaws, little point, I am looking at the 2016 model. Maybe it is the same, do not seem to be, but what do I know! Let try this again, is there anyone using the 2016 MS201 T C-M, and with it be posible to be that you also favor the 12" bar? Now the husqvarna I can't tell if it will be to the same level! Someone hand on experience will help me in the final decision.

Back