Have a good Fourth of July!

FireFighterZero

Captain Zero!
Have a good Fourth everyone! Just remember to be careful with your fireworks. It would be silly to burn your house down, or seriously injure yourselves with a firecracker.

It would be a good day to check your smoke detectors as well.

Have fun and be safe everyone!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rsyw13yrRoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Listened to explosions 'til 2;30 am this morning. Propane and acetylene bombs seem to be more popular than fireworks here. Been going all week and will continue for several days yet I'm sure.:|:

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Independence. More people should try it!
“Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom” - Albert Einstein

You guys are the sorriest excuses for rednecks I've ever even HEARD of. Jim: You should be ashamed of yourself. I've got more fireworks than I could possibly afford, and though there is an extreme fire danger at the moment.... I've half a mind to burn this country down anyway. GOD BLESS THE QUEEN! :rockon: :drink:

Come to think of it... I'm not a very good redneck myself. :(

Had a good evening in our little town last night. Live bands playing Boston, ZZ Topp, Kansas, Marshall Tucker Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.... Nice fireworks show. Small-town, USA...whites, blacks, rich, poor.....what America is all about.

Btw, "Unforgiven," a unique and possibly the best-ever Western imo.

Uh Fidd, how does one make propane bombs? Sounds kinda dangerous..

Small squirt into garbage bag.

shakes the walls of a house a block or so away. They come out to the shops/companies around my place to do this. Wish they would keep it in their own neighborhood.

It's been going on for years around here.

shakes the walls of a house a block or so away. They come out to the shops/companies around my place to do this. Wish they would keep it in their own neighborhood.

I've seen a little too much oxy/acetylene garbage bags blow windows out. Other one was an ounce of gasoline and fill the bag with oxygen. Dangerous stuff.

How do you set it off (he asks, wondering if the answer will ultimately lead to his skin melting off...)?

Back