Jambo Videos

Hey, Nic, just wondering how many contestants were at Jambo? It looked really cool. By the looks it appears there is plenty of room for more competition. Old timers maybe? Thanks for the post and great generosity of tree stuff.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We had 60 Climbers! Next year we will do 90!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vlimP544LLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm pretty confident Jambo will become more and more common over the next 5 - 10 years. To me it is a much closer format to how we actually work and perform our tasks on a day to day. It's like doing 4 master's trees at full on sprint mode. I can't remember ever being so wiped out in a tree before in my life. Pure joy, huge props to Nick and Treestuff and the meurer's for making it happen.

jp:D

Wow....heckuva a video. Good work happening in that tree. Fine editing to show what it is like.

LOTS of energy expended:D

Next year.

Slacker.....now I'm going and you're.......

...not...

My heart is sad.....

I leave in 60 hours..... better get packing, eh.....!? Excited for the event and meeting everyone!!

Got a couple big firs to remove tomorrow and Friday before the plane ride to Jambo Fri evening..... they're not the best logs, but we have ACDeucy Crane coming a week from Thursday, to pick three sticks on a job that I'm helping Pat on the day before.... I get back from Jambo at like midnight on the day after Labor Day.... and have other work as well, so we gotta be ready as I want to get the log truck in to both sites on Thursday after the craning is done...plus, there's a fir on a third job that I'm going to do today, in case there's room on the log truck for it. If not, it will just be firewood.

Back