Happy Father's Day.

FireFighterZero

Captain Zero!
Happy father's day everyone.

The State of Montana has decided that every one can fish for free today, no licence needed. So the whole damn lot of us are going out south for a little trout fishing. Nice little pond that is stocked with Cutthroat Trout, our state fish no less.

Anyone else got plans?

Have a good day EVERYONE.

lol

qP72NJA.jpg

They are taking me to see Jurrasic World today ...

Attachments

• HHR_Jurrasic800.jpg
    HHR_Jurrasic800.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 35
I am just having a quiet day at home. Thinking about going and doing some laundry in town for some more quiet. Kids are all over at a sleep over. Katy is working on a trailer floor, something a custy gave us.
Been triple digit temps here. So a quiet day is about the best thing this daddy could have...

Took the kids for ice cream and mostly lounged today.
My day started with the kids waking me up also Peter. Except one jumped on me and kneed me in the balls. Aside from that it's been a great day. Hope everyone else is enjoying it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like good days for all.

We caught a bunch of fish. There were 8 of us and everyone caught fish. That NEVER happens! Someone always gets left out.

We cooked wieners and burgers on a little gas grill and mom made a potato salad. Cooked a fish too. Everyone had a great day, really great. I am a friggen hero now!

Now I gotta figure out how to smoke some trout.

Read books together to start the day (typical), cooked breakfast and are together, swing time, car nap time, play ground time, grilled out for dinner- sausage, corn, and asparagus, bon fire at friends', stroller distance around the corner. Chill 4 days with Dahlia, now that she is back from grandparent visiting.

Back