Just a quick question from across the Pond.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I will have to speak to the US embassy and just take the plunge so to speak. The name was all my father's doing

Good luck with it all Ian, I worked for a bit in the US in 97. It is a great place.

I live and work in SE London, when I am not contracting in Norway. Where are you from.

Cheers.

Thanks rich. I am up in Peterborough Cambridgeshire right now. One of my lads worked out in Boston for a bit and he loved it as well.

Well I will have to speak to the US embassy and just take the plunge so to speak. The name was all my father's doing

The name was my husband's fathers doing as well, and it has roots in England. :/:

What is involved in "sponsoring" someone? If it involves proving you could provide a service many Americans can't, that, my friend, would not be a problem. Our lead climber told me yesterday he is taking off Saturday for New Jersey. Ahh, don't let me get started on that.

Thought you might be on that. I can see why you might want to swap Peterborough street trees for Florida.

I have been doing them here for 3 years now I started by running all over East Anglia for bts on utility so I know the county and then some :lol:

I got my start as a sub contractor for them. Can't complain as it was a baptism of fire on the HV lines. But I wouldn't go back to there though.

Back