My new property and shop

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All this rain has put me behind but slowly getting the saw shop set up!

817b33c6bd51f10b0269a24281a50914.jpg
8d187554db868376ce95374facd78b59.jpg

Just make sure it's as clean as your old shop Willie.

I'd still like to be able to eat my fried eggs off of your floor when I visit, if it's not too much to ask.

Far too much to ask. Actually, feel free, just don't ask me to eat with you!

Yep, I put it in. Still need to flash it. Also realized I need to insulate it

58f7c3c9ae0213769b664289ce2bfd60.jpg
Shop's getting organized slowly, I'm liking this set up

The epitome of laziness. Lol. :P

Damn Willie, that's a nice wall of saws. Looks like your set up is coming right along. Nice.

Willie, get an extension cord that winds up in a reel on the wall or overhead. Same with your compressor hose. Those underfoot on the floor suck. Auto wind up reels are a great convenience. If you don't have one already, buy a good one. Those inexpensive Chinese ones that they sell aren't very good, and they come with cheap azz air hoses.

I have one Jay. I also had a cord hanging over the wall for those grinders but I moved it for the picture.
I need to wire the entire shop, I need a 4 gang plug there on the wall.

Sounds good. One thing to remember about grinder location is where the sparks will be going. Mine aren't in the best place, but hard to find a good spot in a wood shop. I'd really like to shoot the sparks outside through a door or something, though it might freak out someone walking by.

Sounds good. One thing to remember about grinder location is where the sparks will be going. Mine aren't in the best place, but hard to find a good spot in a wood shop. I'd really like to shoot the sparks outside through a door or something, though it might freak out someone walking by.
Good thought, I was thinking about mounting the grinder near the wood lathe, that was a silly thought...
Willie, could I interest you in a couple of 200Ts? :P

How are you liking the 201Ts?
They're fine, they are later models, gotta clean the screens after the first few tanks.
A window would be good.
Windows need armor, one is enough

My shop had windows. Until the previous owner shut them up after being robbed through them. I wouldn't bother adding them. Most shops have big doors that you can open atleast a good part of the year. Otherwise keep it 'man cave'.

Back