My new property and shop

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We had 2 other great places and had negotiated a deal with 1, just hadn't committed and then my father in law dropped this in our laps. I liked the other place better but this feels like the right thing for us at this time. Anyone coming up I-5 should stop in! We have a great Morbark dealer close by as well if you're shopping. My wife just finally agreed we should do this as well so as soon add he can build his new place we're in 8)

Thanks for the positivity fellas, I'm looking at everything around here through a different set of eyes now!

Looks like an amazing place and a great way to work positively for a lot of folks...grandkids will be close to GP...cool stuff, Willie.

You may have to hire an extra person just to keep the garden up to standard, Willie.

Stig, he's going to farm it the next 2 years, vegetarians dream!

Yep. He started 9000 tomato plants this year, not to mention cucumbers, melons, squash, peppers and soon corn!

The drive through shop idea is a great one.If you are planning to raise the roof to get your trucks through,then and over-head crane might be a good option.I would imagine you would use it a great deal in conjunction with maintenance.A mate of mine has one in his Muffler shop,he was laughed at when he put it in because he generally deals with the other side of vehicles,but he makes good money on the side swapping gear boxes or removing camper bodies from R.Vs etc.

Yeah, I've been researching designs. I'd really love a jib type.

Update.
The place is ours! Couple weeks back now. Just slowly prepping for the father in laws move. His house is progressing. I'm building a loft in his barn to give home him more space.
His house currently.
da8e892c64feed897c09ba6288f808e6.jpg

Back