TreeBuzz?

Arboristsite got whacked again a week or two ago.
Gotta wonder what is in it for the hackers? Just the challenge mebbe.

Jim...some of us here did send cards/help/etc...I sent a homemade slingshot...never did hear anything back. They were probably so caught up in the intensity of it all.

Hope he is doing well now.

Last time I looked that bloke never posted after that so I just had another look, haven't been there for ages.

No posts since August till March 21, 2015. http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/prayers-please.260255/page-7#post-4924688 He's doing ok now.

There's been some Chinese mob trying to log in on peoples accounts on few forums lately, I got an email from Arbtalk a few days ago saying someone tried mine. It's happened on another non tree forum as well.

Life on the farm is tough Jim. When I was on the farm if I couldn't find my younger brothers and sister the first place I'd look was down the well then the dugout.

You mean the father of the kid that was burned, got turned against us? I sent him a whole package of stuff that I picked up at a sells almost everything shop here, and no ulterior motive. The shipping almost wiped me out. I didn't realise it was so long ago when the accident happened. The goods weren't packaged in English, so maybe he thought it was from North Korea. Who would want stuff for their child from the creepy communists? One was a wooden dinosaur that you put together, probably can't hurt much.

Whereas we are completely normal here at the House:D

Jeeeez.
What a complete idiot!

Yes, we are way better than that.

There was a danish music journalist who once told that for years she thought Jimi sang: " Excuse me, while I kiss this guy".
Ever since I heard that, I keep hearing it wrong.

I thought he always sang it that way, he was bisexual you know.

Back