Crane Safety Climber School

TheCraneManInc

TreeHouser
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing our Crane Safety Climber School again this year. We will be holding it at Fort Washington State Park, in Fort Washington, PA April 16th-18th, 2015. Registration fee is $375 which includes course materials and lunch for all three days. The course will offer 18 CTSP, and 18 CEU's. A registration form, required gear list and list of local hotels is available on our website at:

http://thecranemaninc.com/advanced climber school.html

You can also stay updated with new information on our Facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/TheCraneManInc?ref=hl

If you need more information, feel free to email us at info@thecranemaninc.com

Thanks!
Kim

Welcome Kim and Pete, stick around!!

Can you give us some idea of what is covered in the class??

Is it all from a climbing perspective or operator too??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our basic goal is to show climbers how to safely work with a crane. The beginning of our first day is spent in the classroom. Both our climbing instructors and crane instructors will go over techniques that can be used, safety, rigging, crane limitations, etc.We have instructors in the tree with the climber, and on the ground with the students not climbing at the time. We have head sets to keep the climber and crane operator in contact, and try to touch on everything that we covered in the classroom while in the field as well. After each pick we take a few minutes to review it, and get feedback from the climber instructors and the crane operator. It is a good mix of information from both experienced climbers and experienced crane operators.

If you run this annually I will be in next year when I have some more experience. It is local for me, but I'm light on the tree climbing experience

If you come out north west I could probably fill your class but I'd almost guarantee 3 guys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you run this annually I will be in next year when I have some more experience. It is local for me, but I'm light on the tree climbing experience

This is our 5th year of running the course and we hope to do it every year until there is no longer interest. We do have some guys that come out for the class to observe without climbing. There are a lot of students and instructors on the ground that are always willing to share ideas and give advice. Any experience level can get something for the class. If you have questions etc feel free to email or call us. info@thecranemaninc.com or 215-996-1033

I have gone to every workshop except for last year's (due to financial issues) and I can honestly say that YOU WILL NOT find a better crane class than this one. Sign up ASAP guys!

I mentioned this class to my Chief Financial Officer (wifey) just as a "look what I found for next year", and received a full 2 thimbs up go-ahead to sign up like now. Looks like I'll be there!

Back