Trouble posting to threads

Burnham

Woods walker
Butch, for several weeks I've been shut down from posting to any existing thread through the quick reply window. I log in normally, get recognized, and can go anywhere you'd expect, but after drafting a reply, when I hit submit, I get kicked out, the post is lost, and a window tells me I've either not logged in, or don't have permission to post, or need to register.

Any help you can offer I'd appreciate...I've figured out workarounds, but sometimes forget to copy so I can later paste after re-logging in. Frustrating. Thanks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure...it's not an issue of logging in, the site welcomes me by name...only the posting to quick reply, otherwise no issues. TE forum access, etc. works fine, for example.

I'm getting blocked from some pages by my antivirus software, it's telling me that there are phishing URL's on the page.
My software is Kaspersky

I've just installed it version 3.0
'Phishing URL's' method 'heuristic analysis' I have no idea what it means, just blocks me from some pages in a thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who knows...today it's working fine. I'm running pretty strong antivirus protection, one of McAfee's best.

Back