HH 2

PC, Im ready to buy one...I dont need all the extra stuff just HH2 with dog bone and biner ;)

10mm Epicord on vortex is so smooth I dont need pulley for tending on HH

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have got to try some of that! Have you tried the 9.3 also? But remember the pulley does more than just make slack tending easier. It also keeps the HH going straight up the rope without rotating. This reduces setback and just keeps everything tighter.

I have got to try some of that! Have you tried the 9.3 also? But remember the pulley does more than just make slack tending easier. It also keeps the HH going straight up the rope without rotating. This reduces setback and just keeps everything tighter.

Dave, havent tried 9.3 on HH/vortex, but I use the 9.3 on 11mm velocity on my home made CElanyard and like it

epicord is a winner for me so far :thumbup:

10mm Epicord on vortex is so smooth I dont need pulley for tending on HH

Same experience with the 9.3 on Yale. Really impressed with how good it's holding up too. I've also never had the biner rotate since I've stopped using a tight tether

How big/fat is the 10mm? Fit thru the dogbone easily? The 9.3 seems like the same diameter as the beeline maybe a little more supple. Tried some 10mm armor prus before but had trouble getting it thru the dogbone.

Shoot, just put one together and the high torque 8-32 screws that I ordered are junk, thread just strips out of them...:X

Overnight from Mcmaster will hopefully save the day.

I knew Paul was waiting for me to get first gen HH before releasing the HH2. Just got the HH last week (and its great), so you're welcome everyone.;)

Back