Tarzan???

broken branch

TreeHouser
Everyone will love this guy!:D. Still can't seem to find a matching Craigslist ad though. Marshall Badeaux, Charleston Tree Experts, used loosely. Anyone in the area know of or ever see this gem in action?

I watched a vid. He choked crane pics low to ensure they would invert so they would fit in the LZ??? Hmm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right, why cut smaller, narrower, when you can just lay into the boom. Shock load? What's that? Look up him or his website when you have time and read his bio on there, Tarzan will make more sense then.

Man, that dude must lose a ton of safety glasses getting slapped with the tips like that all the time.

No biggie, his bio says he had spent his entire tree climbing career as one of the most sought after tree climbers from all across the land having established himself as a living legend in the industry

He's probably a nice guy and could just use some exposure to better techniques.

he had spent his entire tree climbing career as one of the most sought after tree climbers from all across the land having established himself as a living legend in the industry

What the hay??? That sounds like me!!!

:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was thinking more of a tree climbing ninja than tarzan with moves like that to get out of the way of the butt end! Can't believe after thousands and thousands of crane removals he is still walking after watching some vids. Prob a OK guy like you said Cory, but the un teachable type that already knows everything, apparently in his case since birth.

He's probably a nice guy and could just use some exposure to better techniques.

Good stuff, Cory.
Feeling invincible only lasts so long in this industry.
Gravity gets stronger the older you get.

Why have I been wasting all my time watching RC doing crane removals. I could've been studying the messiah of treecare

Back