Graeme McMahon's Tahoone video

cory the faster growing eucs like flood gums or tassie blues and my old foe the lemon scented will barber in the right conditions.
I have learnt not to try a scarf close to a obvious knot or union when under wind loading or side weighted.
lemon scented will also tear in the most horrible manner leaving extended wood splinters several inches to a foot long - they make great toothpicks.

Crazy the short chunks he had to rope. I would hate doing all that cutting on the ground wearing a saddle.

Mick, do you know how to copy and paste with your 'puter?
In the same way I can fix a pull cord!

I'll have another go this weekend (resigned sigh)

Dude, if I can do it, you definitely can.

You could start by copying a sentence from here or anywhere you chose, by highlighting the sentence using your cursor, and then using 'copy' found by clicking your 'edit' thingy on your puter Then paste it into an email or into a reply here on TH. Clear as mud?

You gotta make the line turn blue by holding down the mouse left click button and passing the cursor over what you want to copy.

When it turns blue, RIGHT click on it, and from the dropdown box pick 'copy.'

Now, that data is saved to your 'clipboard.'

To paste it, right click on the place you want to put it and, from the dropdown box, pick 'paste.'

Like magic, the data will appear.

If you could just see it done just one time, you would instantly get it. Do you have any friends who could show you? Explaining it with words is kinda tricky...

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OfXoFJEFExs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What I get is this, I copy and paste the url/blue line underneath the "share this video box and that's all that appears when I paste it. Not the first frame.
What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 39
Are you doing this from a phone?

If you are, then I have no idea what to tell you. I post from a laptop/PC.

For some reason I cannot embed a vid from my iPad either. Easy from my laptop, but not from this however hard I try. Hence I now ask someone to embed it for me - sucks but it's not the worst thing in the world

Back