I Gotta Take A Dump!!!

No honestly, 20 years and I still struggle with replacing a pull cord, I got a tutorial from the grease monkey in the husky shop yesterday. I can do it but there's always a couple of inches hanging loose afterwards!
That's why I have 12 chainsaws and only run one gang.

I remember back in the day when I worked for a large tree company, in the 80's, we had a lot of fun, lotta beer after work, lotta guys smoking OTJ too. Anyway, it was fine to poop in the chip truck then. I birthed a particularly fine one, couple inches wide, had to be 16" long, on chips right by the tailgate, no toilet paper needed. I begged the salesman to look at it…..He finally did. Whoah, that was some funny, er, chit.

No honestly, 20 years and I still struggle with replacing a pull cord,.

Just spool up the slack using that little notch, to get the spring a lil tighter and eat up the slack.

If I was young again I'd only change a couple of things, 1: take up tree work earlier, I was already 30 when I started (51 now) 2: be nicer to my parents.
Thanks Cory I'll try again on the pull cord.

Here almost every public toilet has a washout or whatever you call it installed. I've seen the situation go from prehistoric to modern in a few short years.

The country is very progressive on toilet designs. I know a guy that was visiting here and went into a toilet and when he walked into the cubicle, the lid of the toilet automatically raised up, like some will do. It scarred the hell out of him and he went flying out of there. He couldn't get over it.

Many parts of Russia still employ holes in the floor in public restrooms. Those holes are for bowel movements as well from what i understand. You just squat and do your thing. No partitions in some places.

Squatting totally sucks, without something to hold on to you can keel over backwards. It's a skill best undertaken from a young age. I see people squatting like that even when not using a toilet, it looks very goofy to me.

Of course Butch. But it's my understanding these days that Russia is a kingdom of wealth and Sophistication. Atleast that's what I get fed in the Politics and Religion forum.

as long as we are talking about it. I suffered from hemeroids for many years. Somebody told me to squat instead of sit. Hemeroids dissappeared literally over night. I haven't gone back to sitting. It's great for the nasty public restrooms as I don't have to touch anything gross. Being good at squatting is also way faster and I can drop a load in the chip truck almost as fast as I can pee.

I stealth poop all the time - back yards, front yards, bushland, parks, medium strips , nature strips in behind shopping centre carparks I mean like anywhere I see a opportunity - doggie clean up bags are great for not offending the customer and no shovel needed. come on folks if you can pick up after your dog why can't you pick up after your self?
fyi I had major experimental surgery 25 years ago to my liver, small intestine and bowel so if I need to go I go! and yes tucker I have crapped myself and had to go commando at work a couple of times in the past - don't like the way the jewels roll under the leg straps with no reg grundies to keep everything where it should be.
It has got to the point where I would rather go outdoors than enter the customers house - nothing wrong with an outside dunny except if you are nervous around spiders.
I once went in a long drop with a beehive on the inside wall - they didn't seem to mind - didn't sting me anyways.

^ this guy is a professional bandit shitter. I think we figured out who the leading authority is around here on random off-loading.

Of course Butch. But it's my understanding these days that Russia is a kingdom of wealth and Sophistication. Atleast that's what I get fed in the Politics and Religion forum.

You find squatter toilets all over Southern Europe: France, Spain, Portugal, so I don't think wealth and sophisticastion has much to do with it.

I have shat in many peoples houses. It almost became a bit of a joke on one of the crews I worked for, for a long time. 30-40 mins after I got the harness on and left the ground I would have the urge.

I have so many customer crap stories that you would probably be astounded by. Either way, cultures are different but I wouldn't dream of having some one to work on my house property without offering them a drink and showing them were the khazi is.

On the same note, when discussing the job and how the day should pan out I always ask them if there is a toilet myself or any of the guys could use. If I am busting I ask if it would be possible to use the loo before I get covered in sawdust and tree crap etc. I find asking the question politely with a cheeky smile goes among way. If they are so posh and absolutely flabbergasted by the cheek of the workers, they usually get their butler to show us where the shitter by the pool house is!

Now, Norway is a completely different kettle of fish. We rarely speak to the homeowners and the thought of an offer of drinks or somewhere to drop the kids at the pool is totally unheard of.

Back