Is the tree motion saddle really that good?

Tried the TM saddle a while back. Very comfortable. Did not limit movement in any direction. I was able to try one for only a day so I can't attest to durability. I thought the Sequoia was comfortable, but the TM is great!

Does anyone close to you climb on one? If so ask to take it for a ride. I wish I could have tried more saddles before I bought the Empire. I love it just wish I could've had something to compare it to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone close to you climb on one? If so ask to take it for a ride. I wish I could have tried more saddles before I bought the Empire. I love it just wish I could've had something to compare it to.

I wish... Im the only White guy around my area who climbs or even has his own equipment. The only way I will know is if I pull the trigger. Everyone around he has the company supply their equipment and its the old weaver sit in saddles

Same here. All weaver 4-D. Had one guy who had a very short run with us that had the Edge. That's how I got to try something different. New gear caught me some shit from the other guys but so does anything that is new

Tm has made me a better climber IMO.
I'll take a swing out and reach out to grab at a limb and pull me self up and into it.
The same situation with a weaver on I wouldn't fill comfortable.
If that makes sense?

I started on a Petzl Sequoia, and loved it. Great buckles, great gear organization, and super well fitting and light. For removals however, it lacked padding. I moved in to a TM and got the gear orgnization, the padding and the excellent fit. i just wish the buckles were a bit bigger, made an audible click when engaged, and could be adjusted while buckled. I hope to try on the new version of the Sequoia soon.

Back