Cheap Saddle WTB

flushcut

TreeHouser
Howdy ladies and gents, I want to buy a well used but not used up saddle to teach a buddy of mine how to climb he is a bean pole of a guy tall and lanky so 28" waist on the small end would work. CHEAP being the key word. Thank you!

Ive got a Buckingham 4-dee buttstrap saddle, size small. The saddle will definitely fit someone with a 28 inch waist. $50 plus shipping? PM me if you are interested.
attachment.php

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for the offer but I am trying to spare him the torture of a buttstrap saddle.

....was considering selling my spare , though times are tight and could use a few bucks I can't give it away. Buckhingham Leg style ...special ordered a couple of things ...size would be right and condition is real nice...I suppose if I don't sell any firewood today ...

Its older, 2006 i bought it new. Always kept it in a bag, smells like wood, trusted my life on it until month or two ago for no other reason than there was a new one hanging in the wall. I can get pic if interested, just dont want to shovel to truck for nothing. :lol:

Its a smaller size. Im a 31-32". Would be perfect for a smaller waist.

...If you PM a # , I can take pics text to you. Put them up here if you like. Special order was sewn without Dee(s) on bridge as I wanted no grinder or hacksaw that close ever... also sewn with full circle hip dees that stay forward (available on the old school Master back then)...you could look and make an offer ...

Worked out then ! ... sold some wood to keep electric bill paid. Using the old Buck for roof shoveling. Seemed silly stripping the Puma of handsaw and safeties. Recycle

Back