The Hunicke Interviews: Gerald Beranek

NHlocal

TreeHouser
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CzyyS0xdN-Q?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A guy will miss a lot of detail without a big screen, just saying…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh buddy, just finished it on the big screen, good job. Finally done rendering!

Actually, I think I will try to render a version that has more crisp detail for DVD. I learned why the rendering wasn't working. The reason was no fair at all! LOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
August how can you leave us hanging like that..... :cry:
Excellent! Looking forward to part 2. :thumbup::)

That was quite awesome. It was great to see the pictures of Gerr in his youth, Ive never seen those in any of Gerr's writing.

Great job!

Pretty amazing Aug. There's something very special about Jerry, perhaps it is his humility in greatness, which is a rare item these days. There is so much more we can learn from him than just tree work. I am in awe and waiting with baited breath for part two!

Just awesome job on vid August, glued to seat, very well done, Jerrys stories were great, fun to know how it all started....excited to see part 2 ;)

There's something very special about Jerry, perhaps it is his humility in greatness, which is a rare item these days. There is so much more we can learn from him than just tree work.

+10

I liked the part where he got 1/2 up the pole and the top looked crazy far away, but he went to the top anyway. That's a tree man attitude8)

Yes, the classiest people are always outgoing and humble. Lord knows I haven't always been. but age and experience will pound the truth of that into a man if he lets it. Jerry seems to be One of those that Life has had an easier time imparting class too..

Really enjoyed that, great story telling, fascinating insights, and well done you August, good film work and most importantly,good interviewing.

Awesome job interviewing August. You allowed Gerry to tell his stories in the most natural way which makes it a pleasure to watch.
Looking forward to more tales :)

Wish he had been at the redwood gtg just to film the campfire conversations a few years back!
I know he's not too excited to do another interview but Burnham with a glass of scotch...

Back