Hunting 2015

Speaking of peanut butter, Jay, I got a denial notice from Teddy Bear about the box I shipped last yr. What is with your Govt? I will try again when I get it, if they send it back. I have yet to see a refund.

No kidding, Bud. I haven't heard of peanut butter being on the list of prohibited imports. I wouldn't expect a problem. Illegal substances are a big no no, a person would could easily get arrested here even if they didn't know who the sender was or what was in the package. Peanut butter seems harmless enough. If you haven't got it back yet, probably it's lost. No bother, have a p and j sandwich on me. Sorry about your wasted expense though.

Have you tried some, is it basically just as good as store- bought?

I eat more PB than anyone I know.

I love it too. The stuff in the drum tastes just like the Jif in your cabinet Cory. They run a batch through a metal detector and if any metal shavings are detected they can't sell it for human consumption. But it's fine for swine.

Skippy shows up now at one grocery in town, the place owned by Walmart. Sometimes it sells out and you don't see it on the store shelf for many weeks. The local variety is crap, loaded with sugar, and sold in tiny jars like people must eat it on a cracker.

Mmmmmmmmm......crackers and peanut butter.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

Not really sure what kind of dog it was. Wasn't much of a retriever. One of the guys brought him. It was odd he wouldn't pick up any ducks on land.

Gotta reschedule some bids!
baad9218d1a940807c44bea323d0d299.jpg
ec9044abc07a47bef523e9ab5b42e408.jpg
034e7076e0214ed5301537f9218dc685.jpg
e27007bd9cc9db3c7fdb62662a280f26.jpg
26ae36ca4b7a066b9dc30a584b0dc12a.jpg

Haha, yeah, decided not to put that on company fb page. Actually wiped it off before driving home

I love it! Great buck Willie and obviously a great shot. Blacktail? You'd fit right in here and get more business if you left the blood and showed prospective customers pictures of your buck or kept the rack in the bed of your truck! I've been slacking, missed a really nice whitetail with the muzzleloader last week, left my rangefinder in the truck, thought he was a hundred, turned out to be closer to 150. I did pop a couple of coyotes though, one with the crossbow and one with the .270. I'd probably stir up a hornet's nest if I posted pictures.

I did pop a couple of coyotes though, one with the crossbow and one with the .270. I'd probably stir up a hornet's nest if I posted pictures.

Well if you hunt with Fair Chase ethics, kill humanely, respect the prey, this is the Hunting Thread, post it up!

Good riddance. Myself living rurally I hate coyotes. Menace for small livestock and pets.

That would be a good sized yote up here too. The second pic I mean.

Naw, I guess the bounty days are over Butch. They are really tough on all wildlife here too Squish, fawn survival rate is extremely low, quail and rabbits are nearly nonexistent. They didn't get here until the '80s and we did just fine before that without them.

I was thinking that was pretty large for a yote too.
Columbian blacktail, yes. Used to hunt the Sitka's as well

Back