Merry Christmas!!!!

Limbrat

TreeHouser
Merry Christmas to one and all at The Tree House! You have all been a great blessing to me. From my family to yours, have a wonderful holiday season. DSCN1426.jpg

Merry christmas Ray. Great bunch of happy family in that picture. Hope you have a great christmas.

Second christmas ever for me. I love it.

Looks just like my family Ray, lots of girls.......great photo of a wonderful looking family.

Merry Christmas all!

I don't do christmas, but I'll wish you all a happy solstice:)

Here either Stig, other than a meal at my sister's next door maybe. Actually no holidays except I like to give an unexpected gift here and there sometimes for my birthday.

Christmas, that's when the wife buys people she doesn't like chit they don't want with money she doesn't have...

Merry Christmas
Bob Humbug

I just put up our tree, which we cut at a u-cut located half a mile from home. Dahlia is taking a late nap. Sick, both of us. Oversized for the space. Funny. I had to cut a lot off of it to kinda fit it. Dahlia's preschool fundraiser last weekend netted me a free tree, any size, in the silent auction. She picked it out. I didn't streak the white ceiling green this year, as I have in the past. I kinda wish I had. A fun reminder during the rest of the year. I'm strange that way. I guess there is that whole taking-it-down opportunity.

Haven't been around for awhile due to crazy work schedule here but as the season is wrapping up nicely and I'm getting ready for Christmas just a shout out to you all to have a good one and wish you ALL the very best for next year.
Gary

Put the tree up last night. We went over to my storage unit and pulled out all my old Christmas decor (that Katy never wanted to use in the past) and went through it. The kids eyes lit up with the stories associated with the ornaments. I have been carting those boxes all over the country and adding to them since I left home as a kid. Some still have the Spags stickers on them from MA. Felt good to pass them down to the kids now. They will get put away and added to each year now. A mixture of her and I for the kids to have later on. Levi went around yesterday wearing my old Boy Scout Cap... That was fun!

Back