14% Off at TreeStuff Through Monday Dec. 1st!

Tim_B.

TreeHouser
Hey guys and gals! I almost missed this sale at TreeStuff because I don't check my e-mail often enough. It's only because another forum member mentioned it that I found out about it. I'll try to embed a link to the pertinent web page here.

http://www.treestuff.com/news.asp?news_id=2134

I purchased Nick Bonner's APTA as a result of this discount, which I might otherwise have let wait until next spring. Hopefully some other members can benefit as well.

Thanks for your time.

Tim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tim...you're the MAN!!!

Merle, you are too kind! Thank you sir!

Butch, you are welcome. Also, Nick was one of the members who helped to inform me about this sale, just in a different thread. It was rbtree, Nick and Merle that helped me with this, so thanks again to all of them!

Tim

Nick is probably a busy man.

I got my APTA. Doesn't make a tiny target window any bigger, but we couldn't expect that. I like it. Especially for high shots, especially in the cold. Less likely to have a mid job breakdown that elastic powered devices. I wonder how the bike pump will last pumping to 160 psi for the 100'+ shots, which is where the APTA shines most. Probably all launchers shine best at heights that are well beyond hand throwing height, at least for me).

I need some stumper teeth and more alturna mats and an apta, maybe more, seems to be as good a time as any I suppose

Hope it's just the holiday rush slowing things...had a gift order sent out via FedEx Ground the 25th and it hasn't showed up yet.:? Heck it's only a 4 hour drive Indy to Lansing...

No tracking available...

My fedex here is awesome. UPS is awesome... USPS... I wanna play target practice, but it would delay my mail further. That and it would end up in the rain and shit.

Well, I had ordered three things, all shipped from IN, the same day, all Fedex or FE/USPS. Took two days for the other two to show up on my door step and they come through Lansing to get here. Been a week now.

Having tracked packages via FE before I'm aware it could be anywhere in the US by now. I've watched thing go East Coast to West Coast and then back to the Midwest.

Oh well, it will either show up or not...

Our ups guy didn't roll through the neighborhood until almost 8pm last night.

Sure they are all on holiday over load right now.

We are SWAMPED... We are never even a day behind. We are just getting caught up now and might be out from under and current by Friday. We did as much business this week as January of 2013, the entire month of January.

Dave, If you shoot an email to Info@treestuff.com we can get you an update right away!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick, thanks for stepping up and letting us know what the situation is. I'll be patient. I, like others, was wondering if something had simply gone wrong with my order. It is nice to know that it's just too much of a good thing.

TreeStuff is the best, and so are you, in particular. :thumbup: I look forward to trying out your invention. Best wishes.

Tim

Nick - was great seeing you again at Expo, and appreciated talking to you on phone yesterday.
(was wondering if mebbe interweb hooligans had teleported that Sequoia to a distant galaxy)
one box of goodies arrived today, and the others will get here when they get here!

- forgot to add that it is really really heartwarming to arrive home (in the dark, cold and soaked; damn snow) to see a TreeStuff box waiting for me by the front door!!!
Sitting here with the new Boxer cutting pants with mood much improved. Man, those Boxers are some bright color.

Mine's scheduled for Saturday. There's 6 alturna mats and 50 green teeth along with some other stuff. Somehow it only weighs 66 pounds!...

I am guessing the teeth are coming Fedex and the mats are coming via freight or they are made of plastic.

Back