Free Shipping on Branch Manager Grapples

Tipping weight is 3527lbs (US)

My grab (that I use ATM) is going to be a lot heavier than the grapple (dangler or rotator)

Also changing attachements is 45seconds max so I could take (f'rinstance) pallet forks which maximise lifting ability.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Long story short, on articulated loaders handling tree debris in a residential setting with a dangle grapple, I do not want a rotator. It's more of a liability than an asset to me, feeding the chipper or loading a trailer.

On an excavator, log loader, backhoe, crane, etc, a rotator is nice.

20kg is negligible, but having 4 extra hoses to deal with and the rotator not allowing freewheel/spinning is annoying to me.

That's the problem with all these ratings. How much would you say your machine can lift? An actual 3500pds? If so I'd feel like you've stated, rotate away.

Last edited:
I can't get a bmg, they don't seem to want to export and no one here seems to want to fabricate one.

I realize that Mick and don't mean to bang on about it. I know you'd whip down to the store and grab one if they were available. Just pointing out what caught my eye. Not trying to poke you in the eye.

Stupid question maybe. But is it possible to add the rotator after if you felt you needed it? Or is it a different animal all together? If there wasnt a significant cost difference to add it later if desired I'd definetly go without.

It was sort of glossed over earlier but how much lift height difference between the two? You're probably good with that bigger machine but with my little skid loader every inch counted.

No probs, I'm after opinions not vindication.

I'll call them tomorrow morning get a p&d. Make a choice, thanks for the help (and you Carl)

Back