Newest Terex Environmental Equipment Dealer!

lumberjack

Young man on the go
I am (Compact Equipment Store.com) the newest and youngest (non inherited) Terex dealer in the country! I'm a direct dealer for their chippers, stump grinders, and track loaders and can help connect across the entirety of Terex Corporate .

Needless to say, the Tree House has been a huge part of my personal and professional life for years and I'll take care of all Housers and all forum members get a 2% discount on everything!

My first sale is already done with a friend I made through the Tree House, I'm sure he will reveal himself!:/: It is still possible to get a machine built this year for taxes (and some are available at the factory), and I'm itching to make a deal to get this show on the road!

Cool. Congrats. Bixlers machine looks kick ass. What's the scoop on these chips, how do they stack up to say bandit and mobark?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Except the 6" and 9" models, they are all drum chippers. They have a rear pivoting feed wheel which helps it get on top of material. They excel at eating brush. You can currently get higher hp offerings in the bigger machines from Morbark and Bandit, if that's your thing. You can get a tracked undercarriage on the 15" chipper and bigger, although its not a terribly cheap option, although it interests me.

All around it's an exciting lineup. I'll be taking a trip to the factory in the reasonably near future. I plan on shooting video to give folks an inside scoop on how things work.

Carl,

It's always nice for guys like us to have direct contact with a business owner/dealer. I'm interested in the video you plan on making at the Terex factory. Best of luck to you, Sir. I wish you well.

Joel

Worth about a grand on the first chipper I've sold, and that's not the only discount from retail. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but that discount has easily saved members $20k in my two years of selling. Basically if a forum member sees any non incentivized pricing, they can take 2% more off. Incintivized would be like my Boxer 532DX and BMG for $24.5k (retails in the $29.5k range) offer, the only way we can offer more off is if it's a part of a larger order.

So no, it's not much, but it's the cream and cherry on the top of a regular good deal.

Heck I can offer both for the same price, if you're into that kinda thing!

If we can get a couple machines on the same general order/timeframe, everyone can get some additional love. Signed the PO on the first chipper today!

I'm stoked to be able to upgrade my existing chipper. Carlos let me know that terex had approached him about becoming a dealer for their environmental equipment. I had been looking at several terex chippers a few days beforehand. Everything fell in place.
If you are in the market for new iron, give Carl a chance to get you fixed up!

Terex is a huge company, but the Environmental Equipment side is still very young and growing! With TEE being young/startup, they are actively looking for new dealerships given the large areas that aren't currently covered by local dealers. Obviously being a dealer offers a lot of benefits like factory financing for customers as well as a growing product range from chippers to stump grinders and track loaders. To become a dealer, TEE will look at you and decide if it's a good fit. If they approve you internally, they will pass it up to Terex Corporate for a review and approval.

If you want more information, feel free to contact me directly! 662-251-8686

Not bad for $23.5k plus shipping!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W5WFLjb89Lk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You oughta convince them to figure out how to make woodchips propel more than 5' out of the chute chipping to rated capacity.

My 730 was a crotch crunching monster. Ask it to throw chips to the back of a 9 foot bed and it flipped me the bird!

Staggered knife drum should be standard.

Heres my old 730. Its co parable is a vermeer 1000. I used a 1000 last week and couldn't believe how shitty it was. Practically had to push the limbs in the feed system sucked so bad.

http://youtu.be/se9tQv9fXvw

Bandit drum b low that out of the water. Loader is cool though

Back