bringing in a partner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
mid-west and the ash borer is a big concern for a lot of my customers I know he could help with that. that's what he gets paid now and I can live on that till we get well established. (no stump grinder, small chipper, no GRCS, no loader) I think with his help and added capital we could do some damage in 2015.

But they are employees, this is a better bet to save money within the company, and invest in iron, knowing to expect to be a Spartan for a while.

No deal made yet. Meeting this week to decide pie servings. If there will be any! thanks for the input/advice/experience will keep posting

50/50 prob sign open new bank account and do some insurance switcheroo crap and were off rabble ridin. With a new year and a new owner.

I have a partner with a lot of tree work jobs, not an official thing, but equal is how we have come to look at the situation. We confer on a lot of aspects, but when it comes down to the ultimate decision at a job site, whichever of us brought in the work tends to have the final say. That isn't official either, but how it has come to be. it has worked out to be a good way so far. Initially I had some doubts, but wanting to make it work made it smooth out. My general thought is that it takes having consideration for the other guy and learning to be easy going withn the relationship.

Sorry about that Stephen. That has to be the shits, dealing with a partner.

I know too much about my personality to ever allow a partner. I can delegate like a sumbitch, but I am the boss. Just the way it is for me.

Good luck.

There has been a huge conflict of interest and personality clash of late. Stress has flared tempers. I will now re organise the business and positions. Adapt and over come. I have to move the shop. I have had to lock down the gear. Some in storage and other locked up with in supervision range.
An un welcome party was let onto the property in the shop vicinity. Now our stuff is at risk. Some body made some poor decisions IMO. Same some one tried to blow smoke up my butt and not man up and take care of business.
I have certain things that are boundaries and one was crossed.
Bottom line, you do NOT let a criminal element on to the property around our so call developing shop where all the gear is stored; especially when it was a set policy from years ago. Then tell me it's someone (s) else's fault.
So now I reorganise and keep income going on.. Put people (manage) into positions and move forward.
I will be putting certain individuals into different working situations away from me and me away from others. Function separately, but still the same entity .... Time to crew up and utilise our customer base to it's full potential.

You're a straight shooter, Stephen. and always represent yourself in a very fine light. Good to know that you are taking care of business the way that you need to. Keep on by keeping on, you're obviously a tough kid that knows the way things should be for everyone's best interest. Got to teach tthers the facts sometimes.

Back