Grove AT635E

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just the smartest way to do tree work. Hope smarter pays better Paul :)

My prices may have dropped a bit on big removals but we do the work 3 times faster now so make more. Price drop is a result of trying to keep enough volume to feed Brutus.��

no worries with OSHA working over those hot lines? I used t have a line kill for that. damn times have changed

I was thinking at least vinyl covers if they do that sort of thing over there. Here the electrical company subs that out after you call them, and no charge. When you see the bright yellow covers, you know something is going to be happening, or already took place. :/:

Had 3 30" 100' tall poplars to remove from behind a house. Furthest away one stump was at 80' radius , this lead went out way further. this was our solution.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C_U4BnOru48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thoroughly excellent. :drink:

My second favorite part is when that big ass ugly piece goes cable up toot sweet en route to the LZ. Mundane I know but oh the work it saves. Lordy no wonder you love that machine.

First favorite part was after the cut was made, I thought the piece was on the hook and swinging into radius which woulda been a bit sketchy, then I was like where is the climber?? How the F did he get that far away, too far to swing! Doh!

MB I realized that what we were doing wasn't 100% by the rules

Sean it is now private, how do I let you watch??

Paul... I have a lot of videos that are "unlisted". For an unlisted video you have to give the person the link then they can see the video. Supposedly it cannot be searched for and found... the link has to be provided to the person. As I understand a "private" video you have to have a list of email addresses that are allowed to watch it. That puts more work on you trying to keep a list of who is allowed to watch it. I choose the option "unlisted" for videos I do not want to be public. And give each individual person that link in a private message or email.

But you have to really trust the people that you give the link to. If they forward it to someone else that you don't know and that person forwards it also, it could be out there on the web without you wanting it to be. Once the link is unintentionally "out there" you have lost control of it. You have the most control with the private link.

Btw, I'm not sure what would be the no no in that vid.

You rigged the top of a tree off another tree. Perfectly acceptable and ANSI allowed technique IMO. Been quite a few years since I did any crane work but in my days with Davey I think that would have been allowed.

Paul I would be interested in seeing this if you could pm me a link please. All rigging entices me. Especially when it's out of the normal.

Back