Grove AT635E

Missin' this video is like being on the outside of a particularly enticing inside joke. It's worse than being the one guy on the crew who forgot to charge his Sena!

Missin' this video is like being on the outside of a particularly enticing inside joke. It's worse than being the one guy on the crew who forgot to charge his Sena!
Hahaha, yeah that. Or the one guy without sena...

The guy that forgets to charge his sena only does it once. Mine has died on long hours and I'll rob the battery from someone and boy do they hate it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK back by popular demand........ Funny thing about the Senas, remember when they used to be called the Ropetek Com systems and cost $310 per helmet. Thanks Sherrill.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-geh9sCUSoU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that piece looks bigger than I remembered it! Heckuva job there by PC and the boys.

No, not really.

Friend of my ex had one to remove from their backyard. 4-5' dbh. bad dropzone. I declined to bid on removing it. Needed more hands on deck. Would have been interesting. Largely a crane-out or massive rig-down. LZ was small, in neighbor's newly done-up yard. I don't recall exactly, but think it was around a 10k job done by a local, quality service.

Those are the jobs I pray for Sean, those and storm work. Funny we haven't had a storm in the 3 years that Ive had a crane!!

Those 3 poplars were 30"+ and I had $5K on them , done in a day with my 3 man crew + Woody my son for half a day feeding Brutus with the wheel loader

Heres another pick off same job, where the ball was originally attached we were only good for 1100#, after we stood it up we were good for 2400. pick weighed in at 1700

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eYb0LMcPGwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shite, you've learned well, Grasshopper. That is the province of a good operator.

Back