Morbark Chipper Won't Start

cat and perk are the same. There are restrictions on who can work on which one dealer wise from what I've heard but they are all made the same factory just different branding.

jp:D

I (and others) were regular rent it customers for the Bandit 90 w Perkins... Some ignition issues cropped up , the rental guy would make sure it started. Then KEEP IT Running as I towed twenty five to thirty five miles to job...Bullshit , so we found the problem. Threaded studs on the starter / solenoid were backing out w vibration. Diagnosed and fixed it for them...you'd think they would have been grateful , weren't.

Nick...that Yuppie video site is not working:

Page not found
Sorry, there is no video here.
Either it was deleted or it never existed in the first place. Such are the mysteries of the Internet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They didn't have the adapter to hook up the lights.

The back up markers stay on full time. They are flexible steel cable snow plow markers.

And yeah. No tears at all.

love
nick

Loving my bandit still. Nine months into it and still kicking myself for not getting one sooner.
Nick I hope they drove straight to a parts store to get an adapter. I can't drive two miles up the road with a marker light out with out getting pulled over.

Did you get a replacement? Did that person buy it or did the dealer take it back?

jp:D

We placed an order for a Bandit 990xp. It's getting built at we speak, but they said its gonna take 4-6 weeks.

We rented a Vermeer BC900 for a month from the local rental yard to hold us over in the mean time.

The bandit dealer, Cal-Line took the Morbark and is selling it on consignment. They think they can get $17,000 for it, 100% of which goes to me. Fingers crossed! 😁😂

love
nick

Cal-Line is a high integrity outfit. They did everything they said they would and more to help me get the chipper I wanted. I didn't know you even could deal with them being down in LA or I would have told you that and more before. Glad to hear it.

I've done business with Cal-Line equipment in Livermore before. Nothing major but they seemed like a good outfit. I got my greenteeth wheel and setup from them, and stumper grinder teeth.

I honestly believe that the Morbark machines are just as good as Bandit....but at the end of the day, the dealership AND the factory were a major pain in the ass to deal with. Morbark didn't care about anything until the fury of the Treehouse was released on them, and even then, their involvement was minimal and not impressive.

I'm excited to have Cal-line 23 miles away. Now I just gotta be patient while they make the 990xp!

Back