Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Official Jobber Thread

Jobber rocks. I'm 8 months in now.

I only use it with my laptop....

I found the app to be odd....

And using jobber on the Chrome on the phone....the data seemed to not upload....So I just stick to what works for me.

I haven't used the timesheet part....just client database...invoices and proposals.

Yep, app was glitchy for a bit but Nick must've finally made them fix it Mr. Betatester
    Willie
    Southern Oregon Tree Care,LLC
    “Pruning is one of the best things an arborist can do for a tree but one of the worst things we can do to a tree.” Shigo

Treehouser Sponsor

So far, so good.

There is a $75 x 2 referral bonus/ discount, $75 for referring company, $75 for referred. If you talk to a person, they can look up a company by name and location as the referrer.

They helped set me up for credit cards, which people in a second.

Way faster than a check.....but they take a cut for the cc.

Treehouser Sponsor

I have my Get-up-to-speed tech support phone appointment coming soon. I'm curious about taking payments.

What's Jobbers' fee? I'm using Square, occasionally, now. Willie switched to some local processor for let fees.

Willie--- what do you pay in fees?

Good question, been a couple years since I've checked..
    Willie
    “Pruning is one of the best things an arborist can do for a tree but one of the worst things we can do to a tree.” Shigo

Treehouser Sponsor

Jobber is 2.7% plus $0.30 per transaction.

It can integrate with Swipe/ Square for $5/ mo. I don't know if Square is 2.75% or 3%, but IIRC, its one of those. Basically, the same or slightly cheaper.

I'll switch to Jobber, I think. With email invoicing, they have a Pay Now option.

Just got off my Intro Q & A. Very informative and helpful.

This software is cloud-based currently. I will need to get on people's wifi sometimes. Our main internet provider has everyone's router as dual personal/ private, and a hot-spot. I don't think I'd need to worry about getting hacked out in the woods on a public network, but I might be ignorant about that part (any input???).

This is going to be a game changer.

Willie,
    I'm currently using Google Calendar.
    Jobber explained that its a one-way sync from Jobber to Google Calendar, 4 times daily, not real-time, and not both ways.

You said that part was clogging up your calendar, and/ or not working optimally. What have you found to work out best? Is it more of a problem when you have two crews running (not my situation)?

Follow up emails to client with links to Feedback sites (presumably my website and facebook, for me). I think this will be huge.
    They also have a scale of 0 to 10 option.

Lots of good stuff. I'm stoked.

Sean, it would double up on my calendar and one of the events was a buncha gobble de gook so we don't use the jobber sync, just use Google calender separately.
    Willie

2.99%
    Willie

Treehouser Sponsor

Thanks. 2.7% $0.30 versus 2.99%...

Seems like the $0.30 fee will will it over the extra .29% quickly. I don't know the balance point without some math.

They can insert a "I want a quote" form on your web page.

I have been trying to get something like this set up, but not had time/ motivation to further complicate things. This is smoothly integrated to your Jobber client list!!