Official Jobber Thread

I don't like giving a percentage. I wouldn't mind a $10 flat fee, which is what you're paying on a $400 dollar job. $3000 jobs are around $90 in fees. Losing $90 to get paid sucks. I think I could offer a cash/ check discount, in order to only charge the customers who want to use the CC option, rather than trying to build it into every job.

You guys are true. Jobber is awesome!!! We've been using it for a month or two and man, what a time saver! After you get all of your term descriptions entered it's just plug and play, easy.... I'm having calendar trouble is the only problem so far, I can't pull it up on mobile:cry: I'm planning to call customer service later but thought I'd check if anyone has any calendar advice? Thanks.

I don't use Jobber but do use Google Calendar. It works very well for me...you can set up personal, work, grandkids school holiday schedules, etc. and overlay them (see all at once) or see them separately...assign colors to certain types of events. Helps keep busy-ness under control.

Hey Levi I think we could be jobber twins, I started around the same time. I'm loving it but the transition takes a bit of discipline, I think I will stay with a simple calender such as outlook or look into the Google one like the other guys, for now at least.

Agreed, Gary. I've been on Google calendar for years and you're right, it's very handy for making sense of the madness!

Ha that's funny Chris. Yeah, the transition is a bit rough but we're almost 100% in jobber now. That's why I'm a bit bummed about the calendar . No worries though, we'll get it sorted.

My calendars won't sync, on mobile. If I look at my g-cal on desktop it is synced with jobber but not on my phone. Also, I cannot open the jobber calendar on mobile either.

Ha! Well, like that, I'm synced up! All I had to do was switch the setting to 'sync' on the jobber link in g-cal...:|:

Ha! Well, like that, I'm synced up! All I had to do was switch the setting to 'sync' on the jobber link in g-cal...:|:
Nice, there you go.

What I've found is that Google only "polls" jobber for updates a couple times per day, not real time. Once in Google I can get my phone to sync to Google pretty smoothly.

For a while I was using an app that synced straight from Jobber to my phone, but it was not kept current, and stopped working so I'm back to Jobber - Google - Phone

They are beta testing the Request a Bid/ Service-autopopulate to Jobber thingy built into your own website.

I look forward to this feature.

So, I just started my own company, and don't have tons of clients right now, but am looking into some kind of software to stay organized.

Is jobber helpful even on a very small scale? is there a super cheepo version for new businesses? is there an actual software that is not cloud based that does anything similar? this product seems helpful, but i have a hard time with the monthly software fee model, and would rather buy something outright... is that a thing?

I'm not sure about getting some software, I think arborgold is like that but very expensive.

Personally, I wish i had gotten Jobber from the start, very helpful and well worth the money.

One month free trial.

Hook up a Houser as a refer-er. After 4 months of paid service, you each get $75 credits.

I'll say this.

I started using Jobber as soon as I could not sweat $500...

It will straighten out the maybem. Client Database with incoice/proposal template for Treework...no brainer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back