Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Official Jobber Thread

I just use Google calender by itself, didn't like the interface between the 2
    Willie
    Southern Oregon Tree Care,LLC
    “Pruning is one of the best things an arborist can do for a tree but one of the worst things we can do to a tree.” Shigo

More biners!!! Sponsor pantheraba's Avatar

I don't use Jobber but do use Google Calendar. It works very well for me...you can set up personal, work, grandkids school holiday schedules, etc. and overlay them (see all at once) or see them separately...assign colors to certain types of events. Helps keep busy-ness under control.
    Gary

Hey Levi I think we could be jobber twins, I started around the same time. I'm loving it but the transition takes a bit of discipline, I think I will stay with a simple calender such as outlook or look into the Google one like the other guys, for now at least.

Agreed, Gary. I've been on Google calendar for years and you're right, it's very handy for making sense of the madness!

Ha that's funny Chris. Yeah, the transition is a bit rough but we're almost 100% in jobber now. That's why I'm a bit bummed about the calendar . No worries though, we'll get it sorted.

TreeHouser Sponsor
    Administrator

What are your issues with Google calendar and jobber?

My calendars won't sync, on mobile. If I look at my g-cal on desktop it is synced with jobber but not on my phone. Also, I cannot open the jobber calendar on mobile either.

Ha! Well, like that, I'm synced up! All I had to do was switch the setting to 'sync' on the jobber link in g-cal...

TreeHouser Sponsor
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Ha! Well, like that, I'm synced up! All I had to do was switch the setting to 'sync' on the jobber link in g-cal...
    Nice, there you go.

What I've found is that Google only "polls" jobber for updates a couple times per day, not real time. Once in Google I can get my phone to sync to Google pretty smoothly.

For a while I was using an app that synced straight from Jobber to my phone, but it was not kept current, and stopped working so I'm back to Jobber - Google - Phone

Treehouser Sponsor

Evan, that was the story I got from tech support... Updated only about 4 times daily, IIRC.