Locked out from desktop

Don't eat those little bluish mushrooms, Sean.
I know they look tasty, but they screw with your mind.

Or to paraphrase Butch: "Double HuH!"

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DIDN'T BUILD THE FIRST ARK... the random question on the sign in help page. You know the Christians stole Christmas, easter, etc from earlier religions. That our god's timing is poor in relation to giving his only begotten son 3 days after the solstice.

I thought you were having problems logging on to the TreeHouse.

I have no eye dear what you're on about.

Did you suddenly become a scholar of antediluvian arks?

What you are looking for is probably something like the Sumerian story of someone surviving a similar event?
I can't offhand remember the details, but I'm sure you can find them on the net.

Trying to juggle too many cats.

I got windows reloaded on my desktop, but am locked out of TH. Forgot my password, which was stored for me before the reload. I can access via Tapatalk, but haven't figured how to send a PM to Butch. The sign-on challenge question is Who Built the First Ark?. Noah was not accepted.

Waterfront home consult, and second job Cable prune bid. Now to interview a new guy. I'm getting slammed a bit. A developing bunion makes me want to drag, chip, and take less.

Trying to juggle too many cats.

I got windows reloaded on my desktop, but am locked out of TH. Forgot my password, which was stored for me before the reload. I can access via Tapatalk, but haven't figured how to send a PM to Butch. The sign-on challenge question is Who Built the First Ark?. Noah was not accepted.

Maybe you answered Moses the first time around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can post but you can't PM me? Imma bamboozled. What do you want me to do?

fox_allears.jpg

I'm posting from my phone. I thought it would have the Tapatalk signature, and that would be self evident, but I was wrong.

Posting from my phone, I can see three short lines of text, so it's easy to miss typos and auto correct Screw ups. That makes it that much more confusing.

I like the big desktop keyboard over this 2" x 3" phone key pad.

Two men walk into a bar, the third guy ducks!

Did you know there are no less than 13 KNOWN versions of the Old Testament?

In just about 20 seconds you can become an ordained Minister, it's easy, I did it! I can now marry and baptize people in all states but Nevada and Montana for some reason?

I don't think Noah was the first to build an ark.

In fact, I think the father is just as infallible as we are if you get right down to it!

OK, I'll stop now, sorry.

Can you e-mail him a new password? I'm guessing tappytalk has his 'remembered' and he can't get it from there and has forgotten it otherwise so can't log in as per usual on a reg computer and can't get one automatically sent because he can't pass the reset quiz.

My take on it.

Back