JD 800V / Echo 8000 and Echo 6700 saws

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
If anyone interested in some Echo saws let me know and I'll post more info. 8000 81cc and 6700 67cc. The 800V out cut 85cc - 98cc saws with 24" buried in hardwoods. Will pull a 36" if needed to.

Will be going local on Craigslist next.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh if someone wanted both together I would do a heck of a price for 2 for 1 price.

6700 is not a looker and feels like a husky 365 in the hands and cut.

e6700p2150 009.jpg
e6700p2150 007.jpg

Does not have to be pretty to cut brush ;)

6700 was used for landing saw till I took it on trade in 2010-11. I since updated muffler and side cover and any other little fixes.

800V I know original owners son and took it in trade 2010 as well. Was used as firewood saw with 20" till they went with smaller cc saws.

psi800338ship008.jpg

These 2 before installing hand guard and oem double dawgs.

CopyofJD800PP505365008.jpg

CopyofJD800PP505365009.jpg

Do you still have the JD 800v? More info on condition please. And price if still available.:D

Do you still have the JD 800v? More info on condition please. And price if still available.:D

Runs better then a new one. :D Notice psi around 195. Also no-decomp, reason for D-ring handle. Runs, cuts great.

It uses d176 mount or even d009 large husky mount bars work. Condition same as seen in pics with hand-guard. This one was before chain brake were put on 8000.

You want a price PHO? Where are you located and I could get shipping estimate to give a total price.

Forgot about this thread. sorry for the delay. I don't see any pictures of the JD. What am I doing wrong?

Forgot about this thread. sorry for the delay. I don't see any pictures of the JD. What am I doing wrong?
work computer not showing pictures. You got a good bar for it? shoot me your best price both ways. Anything missing on saw? What is the serial # ?
Friend has one with brake. Thanks
52772 zip

work computer not showing pictures. You got a good bar for it? shoot me your best price both ways. Anything missing on saw? What is the serial # ?
Friend has one with brake. Thanks
52772 zip

Your on page 2 go back to page 1 to look at JD pics and info. Prefer to sale PHO takes a D176 bar or do like me and use D009 large husky bars. I just run 24", but she would eat with a 36" I have been trying to get used. If I get the 36" bar the saw wont be for sale anymore.

Mine is older before the brake. Got off original owner. You can put newer clutch cover with brake if you desire.

Pic before I put handguard on it. Before I put the oem double dawgs back on too.

505475415mufflers001.jpg

Handguard I put on it in this pic. Double oem dawgs installed in pic too. Small guys.

psi800338ship008.jpg

Work computer only shows some of the pictures. Phone showed them fine. Did you pm a price?

Thought I had. Will do again.

By the way will take things that go bang bang on trade on these saws. Got to many saws not getting used and not enough bang bang items. ;)

Cut4fun, I just checked the thread. Sorry things went wobbly on selling the 800V. What do you want for that PH?

Sent you a info filled PM. :thumbupold:

Alrighty then... I deleted some posts, so let's start over.

Wecome to the TreeHouse, Not Enough! :beer:

What's your name? Mine is Butch.

Didnt have to do all of that. But Thanks. :thumbup: 8) =D> :thumbupold::thumbright:

Back