Blue hi viz shirt

canadianclimber

TreeHouser
Looking for navy blue shirt with hi viz tape on it. Seen a few pics in the past of guys with similar shirts. Any idea where to order this shirt. I've been looking all over the web and can't seem to find anything. North America would be ideal.

Thanks

What about going through a screen printer who will do company logos, at the same time.

I am interested in bright blue, too.

Like this?

mp2cYbSX2YzSHVDPWQVhsPQ.jpg

Not too hard to get here, there's a few different types. $25 plus postage might make it a $40 shirt.. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/121...e&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=107

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just a plain navy blue t-shirt with the reflective tape would be what I'm after.

Exactly! No biggie to burn through them and keeps the crew looking sharp. We don't have skills, we just look good, ha.

The half black shirts look weird. Like your wearing a belly shirt or half jacket that girls wear

It kinda does, but it sure would hide stains well. My shirts look kinda odd because I cut them off at 23', but I do that to increase airflow. When it come to work clothes, functionality trumps looks, IMO.

Attachments

• P5120021 (Large).jpg
    P5120021 (Large).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 37
Back