Bulldog Bone

Tomorrow I am going to try the BDB with my new Tiger Blood from TS. I was using the Yale Aztec i.e poison ivy and it was pinching it and creeping on some spots of the rope tested it with the Tiger Blood Tachyon and it tended well with the 3/4' bollard and grab very well. That rope is a great buy at Tree Stuff. 114 for 150' couldn't pass it up. I got the text while testing BDB with Aztec. When I got in I bought it and a Tree stuff rope bag and I was pleasantly surprised with the bag for the cost.

Welcome oldachonoak!:)
The Tachyon works/performs better in the "mechanicals", it has a much firmer core and doesn't flatten out so much.
I've got a couple of different Tachyon climb lines (among all my others) and up until recently it's been my favorite to
use with my Rope Runner. :thumbup::D
Enjoy! And keep yourself safe. ;)

Thanks for the welcome my climb did not go the limb I wanted to isolate wouldn't cooperate!! Now its going to rain for a week or two!!
I have been hanging out on the tree buzz. Thought I would come here to see if any thing was different.

No, it's still going to rain for the next week or two there. :)

Now I'm alternating between feeling like a smart ass and feeling fortunate to live in sunny California where it is beautiful climb weather so much of the time.

Welcome to The Tree House.

Your a funuy guy you should feel fortunate that you don't fall into the ocean. I have been thinking about moving west seriously!!

Thanks for the welcome my climb did not go the limb I wanted to isolate wouldn't cooperate!! Now its going to rain for a week or two!!
I have been hanging out on the tree buzz. Thought I would come here to see if any thing was different.

I only climb in the rain 6-7 months a year.

Is it different? You betcha.

Welcome.

Well, I finally pulled the trigger. Just mailed my check to Gordon... Looking forward to finally trying out the bdb!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sean, here is yours.

xShIQRL.jpg

Don't hesitate to get in touch with Gordon. The bone is an amazing tool!
I got the adjustable one from him a few months ago and my rope runner has fallen to the wayside. The ease of attachment/detachment is second to none.

Ive looked at a lot of videos. Is the latest version the one i would be getting. And is this thw same one i see being used in other countries?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The adjustable Bulldog Bone I make now has been available since May 2016.
I do make another Device called the BOLA which is designed to be a lanyard adjuster and has to be threaded on rope and is not adjustable, but with the right rope and climbers weight it will do SRWP.
The Bone is designed for SRT and is mid-line attachable, with a larger mass which helps dissipate heat. (Bone on left, BOLA on right)
A8JYnWc.jpg
wrfybMM.jpg

Back