HEY ALL YOU NEW MEMBERS...A QUESTION.

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Why do you register and then never post? We're not a bad group. We don't bite and I don't allow flaming, so why are you so hesitant about participating? If you don't make any posts, you'll never be nominated into other hidden forums.

Please - don't be shy to post! The TreeHouse Rocks! :beer:

I don't remember, but can you still see the pictures if you're not a member? That's why I originally registered at the Buzz, I couldn't see the pictures unless I was a member. . .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just an example... who are these people?

2qkmslh.jpg

Good Ice Breakers

Why do you register and then never post? We're not a bad group. We don't bite and I don't allow flaming, so why are you so hesitant about participating? If you don't make any posts, you'll never be nominated into other hidden forums.

Please - don't be shy to post! The TreeHouse Rocks! :beer:

start w./ some pics everbodys got them

tip If you arent using PPO that It will be the first thing we will point out

First time been on a blog in over a week extremely busy
Just sold a 4-5 week job bigg$$ Thank God need to fix shit
How has everyone been

Hey, I was on that list. I've posted and ****.

Haven't done anything relevant to this forum for a while, it's been calm and sunny which means I have to kill weeds. Although I've been over spraying trees in a reveg gig. Should I post some pics of that stuff?

wk - Butch was referring to all the ones who joined and never participated at all I think.

It IS Squishey.......but it isn't fear. It is revulsion.

;)
Just kidding Canuck with an excellent first name.

It's probably because of me. I strike fear into the bravest of men!

That's true. Squish scares me, and I ain't scared of anything! :lol:

Tim

P.S. Seriously, though, for the most part, someone who is new to an endeavor will learn more by listening than by talking. As a relatively low experience climber, I often feel that the questions that get asked are better answered by the more experienced heads on this forum. I chime in when I feel as though no one else is offering a piece of information that I have available.

This is without a doubt my favorite arborist forum on the internet, and I greatly value its existence. Thank you, Butch.

Last edited:
Back