Smartphones and Making TH Posts

Your Mobile Device

• It could look better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Does anyone who uses a mobil device to surf the TreeHouse have any problems with how the forum looks or acts? Nobody has really said anything other than the pics being sideways or upside down and I don't thing that's the forum's fault.

Ipowerweb is wanting to charge me to make the site look better on those devices, but I don't want to throw my money away if I don't need to.

Please give me some feedback and vote in the poll - thanks!

A lot of us use Tapatalk on our phones. You should do a poll to see how most phone users view the site.

I have an android phone and an iPad, no problems with embedded videos and all the side ways pics are upright on the iPad. Unless I'm missing something the site looks fine and I can navigate without a problem with either. Not much difference from my laptop before it died.

Better than 80% of the little time I'm on here anymore, I'm on my phone. Works fine for me on my IPhone. Sometimes the embedded videos work, sometimes they are a link, no biggie to me either way. I LOATHE Tapatalk, I want to see the thread, not just the posts, so I refuse to use it, I use Safari and it shows up fine, it's easy to navigate and I can deal with a sideways pic now and again.
I say screw giving them more money!

Probably just another form of a mobile site that jacks things up and makes it a bitch to navigate the site the way you want to, but uses less data.
Color me not interested!

Everything is dandy to me on my iphone.

I say keeps your costs down unless it becomes a huge issue.

Back